Monday, April 26, 2010

About ANIRDESHIYUM SANKARAN

ANIRDESHIYUM SANKARAN who is running the Business in the name of SIGNORE METALS. 

BEWARE OF THIS GUY.








His contact details:

anirdeshiyum.sankaran@signoremetals.com
golddust@signoremetals.com,
info@signoremetals.com
Phone No: +91 900 336 37 35 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +91 900 336 37 35      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
website:http://www.signoremetals.com/

(His cell phone +919003363735 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +919003363735      end_of_the_skype_highlighting is not registered under his name also he will not give his real contact details. He will give all fake addresses. So that no body can catch him).


After this issue, now he changed his name as ANIRDESHIYUM SANKARAN CHETTIAR.

His propaganda to Buyers that he own Gold Mines in Ghana, Mali & Sierra Leone. I checked his details in the Face Book. Actually this guy worked in Logix Micro system as Team Java in 1999, Honeywell as Team Leader - Data base in 2002 to 2003, Hewitt Associates as Project Leader in 2003 to 2005.  Now sitting down in India finding Gold Buyers through internet, giving Fake documents like past B/L copies as POP, asking them for deposit for Shipping charges. Once received the money, then keep quit & escape. 


I am a Mandate to a Gold Buyer, who trust me very much. This Anirdeshiyum Sankaran approached me and he gave us the Draft Contract for 500 KGs per month and my Buyer agreed and both parties signed. 

In the Contract he gave the following details:

THE SELLER:

COMPANY NAME:AKUBEA MINING AND FARMING COMPANY GHANA LTD.

ADDRESS:
       # 2 Boaposem street .Nana Kofi Ansah House, Achipem,

AccraGhana.                                                                              

COUNTRY:       GHANA

EMAIL:               golddust@signoremetals.com

TELEPHONE:   

FAX: 00233271228736                                

LEGAL REPRESENTED BY: MR.Anirdeshiyum Sankaran




1. Seller’s Financer Bank Information [ATTACHED IN ARTICLE 1]

Name of Bank       Hong Kong Bank Malaysia Berhad
Address                : NO. 46 JALAN MOLEK- 1/10. TMN MOLEK., 81100.
City                      : JOHOR BAHRU  
Country                : MALAYSIA
Swift code             : HBMBMYKL
Account Name       : STAKE INCORPORATED SDN BHD.
Account Number    : 313 226235 725
Bank Officer          : MOHD NOR EZZUAN
Telephone No        : 607 351 782


Then he changed the Financier name as follows:

1. Seller’s Financer Bank Information [ATTACHED IN ARTICLE 1]


Name of Bank           : CIMB BANK BERHAD 
Bank Address           : Pandan Jaya Branch, Jalan Pandan 3/3, Pandan Jaya 55100 Kuala  Lumpur, Malaysia
Account name            : VOICE & DATA SDN BHD
Account number       : 1443-0005251-05-0 
SWIFT Code             : CIBBMYKL
Telephone number    : 603 92845237 
Fax Number:           603 92837912
Bank officer:        Bank Manager 
---------------------------------------------------
I think he will pledge the Financial Instrument to these Financiers and take the money and run away.

After this around 20th February 2010, Anirdeshiyum told me that 2KG of Gold Bar is coming to Malaysia on the 6th of March 2010. So just give the shipping cost of $2,000 per KG and the rest can be settle after test the Gold in Malaysia.

I told him that can arrange only $3,000 on the 3rd or 4th March, but I need the past performance to verify. So in the end of February he mailed me the past B/L copy, his passport copy & the Proforma Invoice for 2KG (attached herewith) and he urged me to send the money $3,000 within 1st March 2010. When I saw the B/L copy & his passport copy (Both attached herewith), I  trusted him and send the money through Western Union $2,500 on the 1st March 2010 & the Balance $500 on the 2nd March 2010. (Receipts attached herewith).  Meanwhile I told my friend to do the due deligance on the B/L copy.

On the 5th March he mailed me saying that everything on schedule. On the 7th March 2010 he sent me a mail saying that the guy who supposed to bring the Gold, is in Accra Ghana on the way to Airport got sudden Heart Attack and never boarded. Also he mentioned if delayed he can give back the money.

So on the 8th March 2010, I called him Indian Time 9am to give back the Money. He told me he will arrange & within Indian Time 1pm, let me know where to get the money. I was waited 2,3 hrs & called his mobile phone. He never answered, but send me a mail saying that he is on the way to Srilanka, Ghana & he is in the Chennai Airport. After that he never, ever answered my calls.

Because of this I called my Buyer to hold on for a while & don't issue the Payment instrument until my further confirmation.

Unfortunately after I send the $3,000, the due deligance result of the B/L copy, through my friend from DS Logistics & PMMC Ghana, came out 23rd March 2010 saying that:
--------------------------------------------------------

THANKS THOMAS,
THIS IS 300% FRAUDULENT AND ROBBERY. TRUE IS OUR AIR WAY BILL USED IN 2008 TO SHIP FOOD ITEM TO LONDON.THERE ARE DAD GUYS HERE NOW,DEFRAUDING AND CHEATING PEOPLE, SO BE CAREFUL. DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYBODY OR COMPANY.WHEN YOU WANT GOLD COME TO GHANA AND BUY IT YOURSELF. THEN WE CAN HELP SHIP IT FOR YOU OR CONTACT PMMC FOR FURTHER DETAILS. TRY AND GIVE ME THEIR DETAILS AND WE WILL LET THE POLICE ARREST THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
FRANCIS
----------------------------------------------------------

So I mailed to Anirdeshiyum about this. Now he never attend my calls, e-mails, skype messages. I gave him time until 5th April to settle my money. But he is not worried. 

I have posted in internet on the 13th April, 2010. 

You can also search google & yahoo as 'signore metals' or 'anirdeshiyum sankaran' & you can see the results.


1 comment: